If you’ve been reading for a while, you’ll know I like to make a ‘Might Do List‘ at the start of each month. A no pressure, no expectation list of some lovely bits and bobs I’d achieve if this month goes to plan… but without making a plan. Whilst I am trying to get better at managing my time and scheduling my months with a bit more foresight, I’m also keen to make myself remember that it’s okay if not everything gets done. So as well as making a ‘To Do List’ full of things with actual deadlines, actual urgency and actual importance, I like to kick back and take some time to think of what I’d really like to do, if I can, this month…. or maybe next. We’ll see.
So here’s September’s Might Do List
- 2 more modules of my journalism course
- publish an article I’ve been working on for Urbanist Hanoi
- finish couch to 5k
- digitalise my summer postcard series
- do some more art ‘just because’
- support more local cafes (I feel this is a definite)
- start a new series… it’s been a while
- read more. I’m aiming for 3 books this month as I’ve fallen off the wagon, but have loads saved on my kindle!
- stress less, relax more
- schedule my time better
- continue eating healthily
- be more consistent in my sleeping habits
- continue going to yoga
- host a painting night with my pals
- [corona dependent] organise an event I’ve had planned in my head for a while
- be a bit more adventurous in my cooking
- plan my October half term – another trip within Vietnam, I’m sure!
Have you ever thought about making a Might Do List? Why not try one for this month? Fill it with things you’d *like* to do, but that aren’t absolutely essential, and pop it somewhere to remind you. Big things like days out, small things like picking up a magazine – cough maybe this month’s The Simple Things that I’m featured in perhaps?!! – whatever you like!
Have a great month 🙂 x